Genereal Community Expectations
- We respect ourselves.
- We respect each other.
- We respect our teachers.
- We respect our environement.
Silent Reading Time
Silent Reading Time is scheduled for the same time each day. Students have time to take care of their personal needs.
- We do not go to the restroom.
- We do not get water.
- We are engaged in “independent” reading for 15-20 minutes to increase our reading stamina.
- We do not talk to friends or share with the teachers.
- We do not stack or play with our books.